Debate moderated by
- Chris O'Connor, Govdifferently, is a digital transformation innovation and design expert, working for faster, better more efficient government. He's passionate about using technology to accelerate and augment government services.
- Simone Sunderland, Senior Business Analyst at Deakin University supports the implementation of strategic initiatives and business process change. She has applied her Lean Six Sigma skills in the Disability, Aged Care, Health and Higher Education sectors.
- Alistair Miller, Manager, Health and Local Laws Manger, CoGG started his Lean journey with Qantas in 2004. He implemented Lean Six Sigma systems at a national level before moving to local government and subsequently set up the Business Improvement function at CoGG.
- Linda Carr, Project and Change Manager, is a Six Sigma master black belt and Lean specialist with vast experience across multiple sectors. As project manager she works with both traditional and Agile methodologies to help organisations achieve their goals.
- Rob Mosely, Agile Project Manager and Coach, NDIA is Agile certified with extensive experience across many business and ITC disciplines. He is currently Scrum Master for a program of work using Human centred design practices to redesign customer facing processes.
Jenny Perks, Business Improvement Specialist, 4P Consulting.